Milwaukee 2629-22 M18 Cordless Band Saw
At only 10-1/4 lbs and 18" in length, the M18 Band Saw is the perfect tool for cutting metal in-place, overhead or in tight spaces. With 3-1/4" cut capacity and low vibration, this saw delivers the cleanest cuts on the most common materials including strut, 2-1/2" conduit, 3" angle iron, 3" copper and threaded rod without ruining the threads. The M18 Band Saw also features a work light, blade ejection system and a tool-free adjustable material guide that allows the user to make cuts flush to ceilings or walls.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 2629-22 Compact Band Saw
- Two 18 Volt 3.0 Amp-hr Battery
- 1-Hour Charger
- Compact Band Saw Blade
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 18 Volt DC
- No-load FPM: 480
- Round Stock Capacity: 3-1/4"
- Rectangular Stock Capacity: 3-1/4" x 3-1/4"
- Blade Length: 35-3/8"
- Length: 18.0"
- Weight: 10.25 lbs
- 45% Lighter than Deep Cut - 9.5 Lbs compact light weight design for cutting overhead and in tight places.
- 200-360 SFPM Variable Speed Dial adjusts the speed for more accurate cuts and hard materials
- 3-1/4" Cut Capacity cuts most common materials for Electrician, Plumber and Mechanical cutting applications. Single pass cut on 3" copper, 3" angle iron, 2-1/2" conduit.
- Tool-Free Adjustable Material Shoe quickly adjusts the shoe and allows flush cuts when working with installed materials against walls and ceilings.
- LED Work Light illuminates the cut line in tight spaces and dark areas.
- Blade Ejection System-Quickly change the blade by moving the material guide into the up position and depressing the blade ejection button.
- Drop Resistant Pulley Guard-Engineered geometries & high impact polymer.
- Cast Aluminum Gear Case-Withstands jobsite abuse & maintains gear positioning.