Milwaukee 2626-20 M18 Cordless Multi-Tool - Bare Tool
The Milwaukee 2626-20 M18 Cordless Multi-Tool cuts up to 50% faster and delivers up to 2X more cuts per charge than the competitors. With best-in-class speed and performance, the cordless Multi-Tool offers the versatility to complete problematic jobsite applications. Ideal for remodelers, flooring contractors, maintenance repair technicians and electricians, the cordless Multi-Tool cuts, grinds, sands and scrapes at odd angles and in areas difficult to work. It's powered by the M18 REDLITHIUM Battery (sold separately) to deliver up to 40% more runtime. Use it to make flush or plunge cuts, remove grout, sand in corners and tackle other awkward jobs. The M18 Multi-Tool's Constant Power Technology maintains blade speed for faster cutting during heavy applications. The 12-setting dial allows users to match the speed to the application. With the universal adapter (included), the Multi-Tool is compatible with most competitor accessories. It includes 5 assorted sanding sheets, a sanding pad and wood cutting blade.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 2626-20 Li-Ion Multi-Tool
- Sanding Pad
- Assorted Sanding Sheets
- Wood Cutting Blade
- Rating: 18 Volt Li-Ion
- No-load OPM: 11,000 to 18,000
- Weight: 2.65 lbs
- Powerful motor: Delivers 11,000 to 18,000 OPM.
- REDLITHIUM Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market.
- All-metal gear case: Provides added jobsite durability.
- Tool-free blade change: Offers faster changes and no tools to misplace.
- Built-in LED light: Illuminates dark work spaces.