See Milwaukee Rebate Form for details.
Milwaukee 2611-24 M18 Lithium-Ion Hammer Drill Kit
As the cornerstone of the new M18 cordless family, the new 2611 Hammer-Drill/Driver delivers revolutionary power, run-time, and ergonomics. The new Milwaukee 4-Pole Frameless Motor generates a best-in-class 650 in-lbs. of torque to meet the application rigors of the jobsite. Utilizing the new 18V XC High Capacity Lithium-Ion battery, the 2611 delivers up to 65% more holes per charge. At only 9-1/4" long and 5.3 lbs, it is the most compact high performance hammer drill available, which minimizes user fatigue and maximizes productivity by fitting into tight spaces.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 2611 Hammer Drill-Driver
- Two 18V XC Li-Ion Batteries
- 18V Battery Charger
- Side Handle
- Carrying Case
See other Milwaukee Hammer Drills.
- Rating: 18 Volt
- Battery Capacity: 47 Watt-hrs
- No-load RPM: 0-450 / 0-1,800
- No-load BPM: 0-28,000
- Drill Max Torque: 650 in-lbs
- Weight: 5.3 lbs
- 18V XC High Capacity lithium-ion battery delivers longer life and run-time.
- Milwaukee 4-Pole Frameless Motor maximizes tool efficiency to increase run-time.
- 1/2" single-sleeve ratcheting metal chuck with carbide jaws.
- On-board Battery Fuel Gauge displays remaining run-time.
- Built-in LED Light illuminates work surface.
- Variable speed trigger.