Milwaukee 2611-20 M18 High Performance Hammer Drill
18V Lithium-Ion - Bare Tool
As the cornerstone of the new M18 cordless family, the new 2611 Hammer-Drill/Driver delivers revolutionary power, run-time, and ergonomics. The new Milwaukee 4-Pole Frameless Motor generates a best-in-class 650 in-lbs. of torque to meet the application rigors of the jobsite. At only 9-1/4" long and 5.3 lbs, it is the most compact high performance hammer drill available, which minimizes user fatigue and maximizes productivity by fitting into tight spaces.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 2611 Hammer Drill-Driver
- Side Handle
- Rating: 18 Volt
- No-load RPM: 0-450 / 0-1,800
- No-load BPM: 0-28,000
- Drill Max Torque: 650 in-lbs
- Weight: 3.8 lbs w/o Battery
- Milwaukee 4-Pole Frameless Motor maximizes tool efficiency to increase run-time.
- 1/2" single-sleeve ratcheting metal chuck with carbide jaws.
- Built-in LED Light illuminates work surface.
- Variable speed trigger.