Milwaukee 2602-22 M18 Lithium-Ion Hammer Drill Kit
The 2602-22 M18 Cordless 1/2" Hammer Drill Driver not only delivers an industry leading compact and ergonomic design, but is up to 20% faster in concrete than the competition. In addition, the 2602-20 is the only hammer drill/ driver in its class with an all metal gear case, providing maximum durability for heavy duty applications. Built with a Milwaukee 4-pole motor, the 2602-22 delivers best in class 550 in-lbs of peak torque with the M18 XC High Capacity Lithium-Ion Battery, while the 2602-22CT delivers 450 in-lbs of peak torque with the M18 Compact Lithium-Ion Battery. A variable speed trigger provides speed control between 0-1,700 RPM (High Speed) & 0-450 RPM (Low Speed).
See LARGER IMAGE
- 2602-22 Hammer Drill-Driver
- Two 18V XC Li-Ion Batteries
- 18V Battery Charger
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 18 Volt
- Battery Capacity: 47 Watt-hrs
- No-load RPM: 0-450 / 0-1,700
- No-load BPM: 0-29,000
- Drill Max Torque: 550 in-lbs
- Weight: 4.9 lbs
- Milwaukee 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Delivers 550 in-lbs of peak torque, 0-450/0-1,700 RPM, & 29,000 BPM..
- Compact & Ergonomic Design: 8-1/2" Length.
- DPM - Digital Power Management: Overload protection prevents damage to the tool and battery in abusive situations.
- All Metal Gear Case: The only metal gear case in its class.
- All Metal 1/2" Single Sleeve Ratcheting Chuck: Provides maximum durability and bit retention.