Milwaukee 2473-22 Press Tool Kit
M12 Force Logic Press Tool Kit with Jaws
The M12 Force Logic Press Tool is the single lightest press tool in the market today and represents a new level in portability and accessibility around installed pipe. Featuring a one-handed, in-line design, the M12 Force Logic Press Tool will operate nearly anywhere you can fit your arm. Utilizing Milwaukee Redlink Electronics, the M12 Force Logic Press Tool monitors the force output to ensure quality connections and provide the user peace of mind by visually indicating both a secure connection and when the tool needs calibration. Featuring the best calibration standard in the industry, the tool only require service every 32,000 crimps. This allows users up to 4X more connections between services, keeping the tool on the jobsite up to 4X longer than competitive units. When used with M12 Force Logic Press Jaws this tool delivers quality press connections on all major fitting brands including Viega ProPress Systems, Elkhart APOLLOXPRESS, and Grinnel G-Press copper systems. Powered by the M12 Red Lithium battery means this is the only press system where you can Cut, Fasten and Connect on One System.
See LARGER IMAGE
- M12 FORCE LOGIC Press Tool Kit (2473-20)
- Two M12 REDLITHIUM Battery (48-11-2401)
- M12 Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401)
- M12 1/2" Jaw (49-16-2450)
- M12 3/4" Jaw (49-16-2451)
- M12 1" Jaw (49-16-2452)
- Plastic Carrying Case
Receive all these tools and accessories free from Milwaukee by mail-in rebate when you purchase this tool.
Valid between Jan 1st and March 31st, 2015. For details and a printable rebate form click Milwaukee 2473-22 Rebate
SEE MORE CASH REBATE & FREE TOOL OFFERS!end bonus
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free UPS ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Rating: 12 Volt Li-Ion
- Force: 5,400 lbs
- Jaw Capacity: 1/2" to 1-1/4" CU
- Approx Cycle Time: 5 Seconds
- Length: 12.6"
- Width: 2.75"
- Weight: 3.8 lbs
- The industry's smallest, lightest press tool: Weighs only 3.8 lbs for greater user comfort.
- REDLINK Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger.
- REDLITHIUM Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market.
- Balanced, in-line design: Permits easy one-handed use.
- Press indicator: Provides visual confirmation of a quality connection.
- Long-term reliability: Goes an industry-leading 32,000 cycles between calibration inspections.
- Interchangeable jaws: Enable quick adjustments from 1/2" to 1-1/4".
- Long-lasting M12 Battery: Provides up to 40 connections on one pack.