Milwaukee 2471-21 M12 12V Copper Tubing Cutter Kit
The industry's first copper tubing cutter, the 2471-21 was specifically designed for cutting copper with the speed and versatility that plumbers, mechanical contractors and remodelers require. The 2471-21 performs up to 200 cuts on a single charge. A close quarter rotating head cuts installed copper tubing with as little as 1-1/2" of clearance. At 500 RPM, the patent pending cutting mechanism cuts copper tubing up to 10X faster than conventional cutters and automatically adjusts diameter to cut through 3/8" - 1" copper tubing (1/2" - 1 1/8" OD, Type K, L, and M).
See LARGER IMAGE
- 2471-21 Li-Ion Copper Tubing Cutter
- One 12V Red Lithium Battery Pack
- 30 Min Battery Charger
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 12 Volt Li-Ion
- Battery Capacity: 1.5 Amp-hrs
- No-load SPM: 0 to 3,000
- Stroke Length: 1/2"
- Length: 11"
- Weight: 2.6 lbs
- Close quarter rotating cutting head cuts pipe in confined spaces.
- Automatic adjustment from 3/8" - 1" tubing.
- Auto Locking Mechanism delivers up to 200 cuts per charge.
- Water resistant sealed metal cutter head.
- Battery Fuel Gauge displays remaining run-time.
- Built-in LED light illuminates line of cut.
- 12V lithium-ion battery for longer run-time and lighter weight.