See Milwaukee Rebate Form for details.
Milwaukee 2457-20 M12 3/8" Ratchet - Bare Tool
The M12 Cordless 3/8" lithium-ion Ratchet is the most compact and powerful ratchet in its class. At only 10-3/4" long and 1.9 lbs, this lightweight tool is the ideal fastening solution for automotive mechanics and maintenance & repair professionals desiring maximum performance, portability and productivity. The compact 3/4" low profile head design allows users to work in the tightest of spaces or engine bays. The M12ª Cordless 3/8" Ratchet utilizes a powerful 12V motor to produce up to 35 ft-lbs of torque and 250 RPM, giving users the power and speed of a pneumatic ratchet with freedom from the air hose. The variable speed metal trigger and re-inforced steel housing provide maximum control and durability with any application. The 2457-20 delivers best in class power, speed, and durability in an extremely compact form, maximizing productivity for the end user.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 2457-20 Li-Ion Impact Driver
- Rating: 12 Volt Li-Ion
- Max Torque: 35 ft-lbs
- No-load RPM: 250
- Drive: 3/8" Ball Detent
- Length: 10-3/4"
- Weight: 1.8 lbs
- Compact Low-Profile Head Design: 3/4" head for extremely tight spaces.
- Powerful 12V Motor: Delivers up to 35 ft-lbs of torque.
- Superior Fastening Speed: 250 RPM.
- Variable Speed Metal Trigger: Greater control and durability.
- On Board Fuel Gauge: Displays remaining run-time.
- Built-in LED Light: Illuminates work area and tight dark spaces.
- Re-inforced steel housing for added durability and strong cranking forces.