Milwaukee 2453-22 M12 Fuel Impact Driver Kit
1/4" Hex Impact Driver
The M12 FUEL 1/4" Hex Impact Driver Kit delivers maximum performance in a compact size. This hex impact driver provides up to 3X longer motor life, up to 2X more runtime, and proprietary Milwaukee 2-Mode DRIVE CONTROL for better control over the power and speed required for specific applications. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor outperforms all leading competitors with constant power output, yet runs cooler with no wearable components. The REDLITHIUM 2.0 Compact Battery Pack delivers up to 20% more power and 2X more recharges than standard lithium-ion batteries, as well as best-in-class performance in extreme jobsite conditions. Its reduced size and weight cut down on user fatigue, while the onboard fuel gauge helps you monitor the charge more accurately, so there's less downtime on the job. REDLINK PLUS intelligence ensures optimized performance and protection from overload, overheating and over-discharge.
The M12 FUEL 1/4" Hex Impact Driver offers fastening speed comparable to 18-volt impact drivers, and 1200 in-lbs of torque. Its compact size and weight allow access to tighter areas and reduce user fatigue. The built-in LED light illuminates work surfaces in dark work spots. The kit includes a 12-volt lithium-ion battery charger.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 2453-22 Li-Ion Impact Driver
- Two 12V RedLithium Compact Battery Packs
- 30 Min Battery Charger
- Belt Clips
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 12 Volt Li-Ion
- Battery Capacity: 2.0 Amp-hrs
- Max Torque: 1,200 in-lbs
- No-load RPM: 2,650
- No-load BPM: 3,550
- Drive: 1/4" Hex
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Delivers up to1,200 in-lbs of peak torque with maximum sustained torque to complete a variety of applications.
- REDLITHIUM 2.0 Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market.
- REDLINK Plus Intelligence: The most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics. Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger.
- DRIVE CONTROL: Two fastening modes provide variable power and speed for precision work and heavy duty applications.