Milwaukee 2426-20 M12 Cordless Multi-Tool - Bare Tool
The M12 Cordless Multi-Tool is one of the most versatile jobsite tools. This 12V cordless oscillating tool is ideal for remodelers, flooring contractors, maintenance repair technicians, and electricians that tackle awkward applications on jobsites. The M12 Multi-Tool runs 5,000 to 20,000 OPM and allows the user to match the speed to the application. The 12V Oscillating Tool has the versatility to perform a variety of applications: flush or plunge cuts, removing grout or grinding thinset, sanding or scraping. The universal adaptor (included in each kit) allows the M12 Multi-Tool to be compatible with most competitive accessories on the market today.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 2426-20 Li-Ion Multi-Tool
- Sanding Pad
- 5 Assorted Sanding Sheets
- Wood Cutting Blade
- Rating: 12 Volt Li-Ion
- No-load OPM: 5,000 to 20,000
- Accessory Adapter: Works with Fein MultiMaster Accessories
- Weight: 2.1 lbs
- Application Versatility: Cuts, Grinds, Sands, and Scrapes.
- Compatible: M12 LITHIUM-ION System with over 25 cordless tools.
- Accessory Adaptor (Included): Compatible with most competitive accessories.
- Run Time: REDLITHIUM Batteries offer extended run time.
- Durability: All Metal gear case.
- Variable Speed Dial: Match speed to application.
- On board Fuel Gauge: Displays Remaining Run Time.