See Milwaukee Rebate Form for details.
Milwaukee 2415-21 M12 Right Angle Drill-Driver Kit
12V Red Lithium-Ion 3/8" Single Sleeve Chuck
With a head size of only 3.75", the M12 2415-21 Cordless 3/8" Right Angle Drill Driver delivers 100 in-lbs of torque in a compact light weight design. The first sub-compact right angle drill driver with a spindle lock chuck, the 2415-21 is the most versatile right angle drill/driver in the industry. Built in electronics include an electronic clutch, fuel gauge, variable speed control and overload protection.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 2415-21 Li-Ion Right Angle Drill-Driver
- One M12 Red Lithium Battery Pack
- 30 Min Battery Charger
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 12 Volt Li-Ion
- Battery Capacity: 1.5 Amp-hrs
- No-load RPM: 800
- Max Torque: 100 in-lbs
- Clutch Settings: 11 + Drill Mode
- Chuck Type: 3/8" Single Sleeve Ratcheting
- Length: 11.75"
- Head Length: 3-3/4"
- Weight: 2.43 lbs
- 3/8" Single sleeve Ratcheting Chuck - Maximum versatility and grip.
- 3-3/4" Head Length - Great for working in tight spaces.
- Extended Paddle Switch - Provides convenience and comfort.
- Electronic Clutch - 11 Settings plus drill mode for complete control.
- Built In LED's - Illuminates work surface and indicates clutch out.
- Battery Fuel Gauge - Displays remaining run-time.