See Milwaukee Rebate Form for details.
Milwaukee 2404-22 M12 Fuel Hammer Drill-Driver Kit
12V Red Lithium-Ion 1/2" Single Sleeve Chuck
The M12 FUEL 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver delivers unmatched runtime, power under load and durability. This lightweight, versatile hammer drill/driver provides up to 10X longer motor life, 2X more power and 4X more runtime. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor outperforms all leading competitors with constant power output, yet runs cooler and quieter with no wearable components. REDLINK PLUS intelligence ensures optimized performance and protects your investment from overload, overheating and over-discharge. It comes with a REDLITHIUM 2.0 Compact Battery Pack and 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack, which deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors, even in extreme conditions.
The M12 FUEL Hammer Drill/Driver's onboard fuel gauge helps you monitor the charge precisely, so there's less downtime on the job, and a built-in LED Light illuminates the work surface. An all-metal ratcheting locking chuck provides maximum grip, bit retention and durability. A new contoured soft grip gives you ultimate comfort during prolonged use.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 2404-22 M12 Fuel Hammer Drill-Driver
- M12 RedLithium 2.0 Compact Battery Pack
- M12 RedLithium XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack
- 30 Min Battery Charger
- Belt Clip
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 12 Volt Li-Ion
- Battery Capacity: 2.0 & 4.0 Amp-hrs
- No-load RPM: 0-450 / 0-1,700
- No-load BPM: 0-25,500
- Max Torque: 350 in-lbs
- Clutch Settings: 14 + Drill Mode
- Chuck Type: 1/2" Metal Single Sleeve Ratcheting
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Delivers up to 350 in-lbs of peak torque with maximum sustained torque to complete a variety of applications.
- REDLINK Plus Intelligence: The most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics. Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger.
- REDLITHIUM Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market.