Milwaukee 2266-20 Laser Temp-Gun Thermometer
The Milwaukee Laser Temp-Gun Thermometer is a heavy duty pistol grip infrared thermometer for professional, residential, commercial and industrial applications. With a temperature range of -20 to 932°F, a 12 to 1 distance to spot ratio and a K-Type thermocouple for contact temperature, the new unit provides a safe and accurate way to measure surface temperature for a wide variety of applications. Additional features include user configurable, Hi/Low alarm limits, an ergonomic pistol grip design, rugged over-molding for increased durability and grip, a large white on black display for clearer readings, a slide rail system to add proprietary accessories and on-board contact measurement input for increased accuracy. Covered by Milwaukee 5-Year Warranty.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 2266-20 Infared Temp-Gun
- (3) AA Batteries
- Temperature Range: -30°C to 500°C (-20 to 932°F)
- Basic Accuracy: 1.5%
- Distance to Spot: 12 to 1
- K-Type Thermocouple Input: Yes
- Display Resolution: 0.1C (0.1F)
- Response Time: <500ms
- Emissivity: 0.95
- MIN/MAX/AVG/DIF: MIN/MAX
- Alarm (Hi Lo): Yes
- Backlight: Yes
- Temp: Yes
- Hold: Yes
- Display: High Contrast White on Black
- Indication: Audible Alarm for Min & Max
- Switch Type: Trigger
- Power Source: (3) AA Batteries
- Length: 6.5"
- Surface Temperature Measurement from -20 to 932°F (-30 to 500°C).
- 12:1 Distance to Spot Ratio. Measures a one foot spot from 12 feet away.
- User Configurable Hi/Low Alarm Settings.
- K-type thermocouple input for contact temperature.
- High Contrast, White on Black Display with Backlight for easy reading.
- Rugged over-molding increases durability and user grip.
- Hold, Max Value Functions.
- Slide rail for mounting 2201 Voltage Detector with Work Light.
- 0.95 fixed emissivity.