See Milwaukee Rebate Form for details.
Milwaukee 2237-20 Clamp Meter
The Milwaukee 2237-20 Clamp Meter is a heavy duty True-RMS electrical current tester for professional residential, commercial, and industrial applications. The perfect tool for the professional electrician, the 2237-20 Clamp Meter provides a wide 1.3" jaw opening to easily handle large conductors, a thin jaw profile for access to tight spaces and a high contrast white-on-black display for clearer readings. In addition, the Milwaukee Clamp Meter was designed with embedded non-contact voltage detection and an LED work light to increase end user productivity. Covered by Milwaukee 5-Year Warranty.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 2237-20 Clamp Meter
- Test Leads
- (2) AA Batteries
NO LONGER STOCKED
- Voltage Range: 600V AC/DC
- Safety Category Rating: CATIII 600V
- TRMS: Yes
- AC Amps: 600
- DC Amps: 600
- AC Volts: 600
- DC Volts: 600
- Frequency: Yes
- Hz (Amps or Volts): 1 Hz-10.00kHZ
- mV DC: Same as VDC (no switch function)
- Ohms: 6 kohms
- MIN/MAX/AVG/DIF: MIN/MAX
- Continuity: Yes
- Capacitance: Yes
- Backlight: Yes
- Hold: Yes
- MIN/MAX: Yes
- Zero: Yes
- Jaw Size: 1.3"
- Display: High Contrast White on Black
- Non-Contact Voltage: Yes
- LED Work Light: Yes
- Indication: Visual (for NCVD)
- Switch Type: Dial
- Power Source: (2) AA Batteries
- Length: 9.5"
- Measures up to 600 amps AC/DC, Large 1.30" jaw opening.
- Thin Jaw Profile for easier wire measurement in panels or in bundles.
- Wide Voltage range to 600 AC/DC volts.
- True-RMS for accurate measurement in all applications.
- Built-In Voltage Detector and LED Work Light.
- Frequency Measurement.
- High Contrast, White on Black Display with Backlight for easy reading.
- Rugged over-molding increases durability and user grip.
- CAT III 600V for increased safety.