See Milwaukee Rebate Form for details.
Milwaukee 2217-20 Digital Multimeter
The Milwaukee 2217-20 Digital Multimeter is a heavy duty True-RMS meter for professional residential, commercial and industrial applications. The perfect tool for the professional electrician, the 2217-20 offers rugged over-molding for increased durability and grip, a large white on black display for clearer readings, a slide rail system to add proprietary accessories and over-molded dial for easy one handed use. In addition, the new model meets the safety specifications required by the electrical user. Covered by Milwaukee 5-Year Warranty.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 2217-20 Digital Multimeter
- Test Leads
- Dual Banana Thermocouple
- (2) AA Batteries
NO LONGER STOCKED
- Voltage Range: 6mV to 600V AC/600mV to 600V DC
- Safety Category Rating: CAT III 600V
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 752°F
- TRMS: Yes
- AC Amps: 0.001-10.00A
- DC Amps: 0.001-10.00A
- Frequency: Yes
- Lo-Z: Yes
- Hz (Amps or Volts): 9.999Hz-50.00kHZ
- mV DC: Same as VDC (no switch function)
- Ohms: 600.0 Ohm-40.00M Ohm
- K-Type Thermocouple Input: Yes
- MIN/MAX/AVG/DIF: MIN/MAX
- Continuity: YES<30Ohms
- Capacitance: 0.1-1000uF
- Backlight: Yes
- Temp: Yes
- Hold: Yes
- Bargraph: Yes
- Display: High Contrast White on Black
- Switch Type: Dial
- Power Source: (2) AA Batteries
- Length: 6.5"
- Wide Voltage range to 600 volts AC/DC.
- Auto Range to millivolts.
- True-RMS for accurate measurement in all applications.
- Lo-Z measurement to eliminate ghost voltage.
- Frequency measurements from 10Hz to 50kHz.
- Contact temperature measurement from -40 to 752¡F.
- Current Measurement to 10 amps AC/DC.
- High Contrast, White on Black Display with Backlight for easy reading.
- Rugged over-molding increases durability and user grip.