Milwaukee 2210-20 Fluorescent Lighting Tester
The Milwaukee 2210-20 Fluorescent Lighting Tester is a new to world tool that tests fluorescent lighting fixtures and cuts troubleshooting time in half. The Fluorescent Lighting Tester delivers complete Lamp, Ballast and Pin testing. Test Lamps before or after installing, and test without dismantling the fixtures.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 2210-20 Fluorescent Lighting Tester
- Antenna Adapter
- 4 AA Batteries
- Soft Carry Case
- LAMP Test: Yes
- Compatible LAMPS: T5, T8 and T12 Fluorescent Lamps
- BALLAST Test: Yes
- Compatible BALLASTS: Electronic Ballasts
- PIN Test: Yes
- Compatible PINS: Dual Pins
- Antenna Length: 2-1/2'
- Antenna Storage: Fully retractable inside tool
- LED Flashlight: Yes
- Audible / Visual Indications: Yes/Yes
- Antenna Adapter: Yes, increases LAMP Test response
- Two Meter Drop Test: Yes
- Calibration Needed: No
- Battery Life: 35 hours
- Auto Battery Off: After 20 minutes, the tester will turn off
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 50°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to 60°C
- Test Lamps, Ballast and Pins: Complete 3-in-1 solution.
- 2.5' Fully retractable antenna for extended reach when testing.
- Non-conductive antenna sleeve allows for safe testing.
- Removable antenna adapter improves lamp test response.
- Visual and audible tool feedback to easily confirm testing.
- Built-in LED flashlight illuminates dark work spaces.
- Dial and buttons positioned for one-handed use.
- Rugged over-molding for increased grip and durability.
- Durable tool that continues to work after a 6.5 foot drop.