See Milwaukee Rebate Form for details.
Milwaukee 2205-20 Fork Meter
The Milwaukee 2205-20 Fork Meter is a heavy duty True-RMS electrical tester for professional residential, commercial and industrial applications. The 2205-20 is four tools in one providing current measurement, voltage measurement, voltage detection and task lighting. In addition, the new tool provides a wide 0.63" fork opening, high 200amp current range and a high contrast white-on-black display. Covered by Milwaukee 5-Year Warranty.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 2205-20 Fork Meter
- Test Leads
- (2) AA Batteries
- Voltage Range: 1000V AC/DC
- Safety Category Rating: CAT IV 600V / CAT III 1000V
- Fork Opening: 0.63"
- TRMS: Yes
- AC Amps: 200
- Lo-Z: Yes
- mV DC: Same as VDC (no switch function)
- Ohms: 600.0 Ohm-40.00M Ohm
- Continuity: Yes
- Capacitance: No
- Backlight: Yes
- Temp: No
- Hold: Yes
- Display: High Contrast White on Black
- Non-Contact Voltage: Yes
- LED Work Light: Yes
- Indication: Visual (for NCVD)
- Switch Type: Dial
- Power Source: (2) AA Batteries
- Length: 8.0"
- Measures up to 200 amps, Wide 0.63" jaw opening.
- Wide Voltage range to 1000 volts AC /DC.
- True-RMS for accurate measurement in all applications.
- Lo-Z measurement to eliminate ghost voltage.
- Built-In Voltage Detector and LED Work Light.
- High Contrast, White on Black Display with Backlight for easy reading.
- Rugged over-molding increases durability and user grip.
- CAT IV 600V / CAT III 1000V for greater safety.
- Capacitance to 1000 µF.