See Milwaukee Rebate Form for details.
Milwaukee 0370-20 Close Quarter Drill
3/8" Close Quarter Angle Drill
The 0370-20 Close Quarter Angle Drill provides a unique chuck angle for reaching into tight areas. Its large paddle trigger and textured grip area provides comfort and control in all positions. The angled cord exit keeps the cord out of the work area. The convenient forward/reverse lever is easy to use in close quarters.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 0370-20 Close Quarter Drill
- Chuck Key with Holder
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 3.5
- No-load RPM: 0-1,300
- Chuck Size: 3/8" Keyed
- Gear Train: Double
- Spindle Diameter: 1/2" - 20
- Length: 11.0"
- Weight: 3.9 lbs
- Metal framed gear train for longer gear life.
- Large paddle trigger for smooth control and easy grip in any position.
- Angled chuck for reaching close quarters other drills cannot reach.
- Textured palm grip reduces slipping.