Metabo SBE 850-2 Hammer Drill
750 Watt Electronic Two-Speed 1/2" Impact Drill
See LARGER IMAGE
- SBE 850-2 Hammer Drill
- Side Handle
- Depth Gauge
- Carrying Case
- Rated Input Power: 850W
- Rated Output Power: 460W
- No-load RPM: 0-1,100 / 0-3,100
- No-load BPM: 0-58,900
- Max Torque: 124 in-lbs
- Capacity in Wood: 1-9/16"
- Capacity in Steel: 1/2"
- Capacity in Concrete: 23/32"
- Spindle Thread: 1/2 x 20 UNF
- Weight: 5.7 lbs
- Vario (V)-Electronics for working at customised speeds to suit various application materials.
- Thumbwheel for Speed Preselection.
- Robust die cast aluminium gear housing for optimum heat dissipation and long service life.
- Rotating carbon brush bridge for maximum performance even in anti-clockwise operation, e.g. for the removal of stubborn screws.
- Metabo Marathon-motor with dust protection for long service life.
- Metabo S-automatic safety clutch: mechanical decoupling of the drive for safe working should the tool stop unexpectedly.
- Forward and reverse rotation.
- Spindle with hexagonal recess for screwdriver bits for working without chuck.
- Cable-protecting ball joint for optimal freedom of motion when working.