Metabo LF 724 S Paint Remover
710 Watt Planer-style Hand-held Paint Remover
For the environmentally-friendly removal of paint and varnish from even wooden surfaces, such as stairs, doors and windows.
See LARGER IMAGE
- LF724S Paint Remover
- 4 Reversible Carbide Blades
- Extraction Connector
- Adjusting Wrench with Handle
- Plastic Carry Case
- Power Rating: 120V, 6 Amp
- Input Power: 710 W
- Output Power: 400 W
- Lateral Milling Height: 1-1/8"
- Backing Pad Size: 4"-5"
- No-load RPM: 10,000
- Max Torque: 18.0 in-lbs
- Weight: 5.7 lbs
- Also suitable for processing untreated wood.
- For working on a roof truss for edges and corners difficult to reach.
- Up to 70% time saving compared to conventional working methods.
- Ideal for cutting grooves and trimming edges.
- Variably adjustable chip removal setting.
- Sheathed, sturdy die cast aluminium gear housing.
- Palloid toothed high performance gear.
- Universal motor with high capacity reserve.
- Metabo S-automatic torque limiting clutch.
- 4 reversible carbide blades with high tool life.
- Vibration-free and thereby fatigue-free operation.
- External dust extraction outlet.
- Metabo winding protection grid.