Makita XSF03Z 18V Drywall Screwdriver - Body Only
18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless
See LARGER IMAGE
- XSF03Z Drywall Screwdriver
- Rating: 18.0 Volt / 4.0 Amp-hr
- Hex Shank: 1/4"
- No-load RPM: 0-4,000
- Length: 9-7/8"
- Weight: 3.8 lbs w/Battery
- BL Motor delivers 0-4,000 RPM to handle a variety of drywall and framing applications.
- Push Drive Technology Ð in lock-on mode the motor starts only when the fastener is engaged for a quieter work environment and to save battery power.
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life.
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge.
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application.
- Ergonomically designed rubberized pistol grip with large 2-finger trigger for increased comfort.
- Adjustable nose piece delivers consistent screw depth.
- Lock-on button for continuous use.
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 9-7/8" long.
- 3-stage L.E.D. gauge indicates battery charge level.
- Weighs only 3.8 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue.
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area.
- All metal gears and gear housing for maximum job site durability.
- Dual belt hook for user convenience and increased versatility.
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions.
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating.
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol.
- 3-year warranty on tool.