Makita XRH05Z 18V Cordless SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer - Body Only
36V X2 (Powered by Two 18V Batteries) LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1" Rotary Hammer
See LARGER IMAGE
- XRH05Z Rotary Hammer
- Side Handle
- Depth Gauge
- Tool Bag
- Rating: Two 18V (36V Total)
- Bit Type: SDS-Plus
- No-load RPM: 0-1,255
- No-load BPM: 0-5,000
- Impact Energy: 2.2 ft-lbs
- Length: 13-3/4"
- Weight: 10.1 lbs w/Battery
- Two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries deliver the power and run time for corded demands without leaving the 18V LXT platform.
- Makita-built motor delivers 0-1,250 RPM, 0-5,000 BPM and 3.0 Joules of impact energy for fast drilling.
- Vibration-absorbing handle engineered for increased operator comfort.
- Ergonomic soft-grip handle and large 2-finger trigger provide increased comfort on the job.
- L.E.D. battery indicators show charge level for each battery.
- 3-Mode operation for "Rotation Only", "Hammering with Rotation" or "Hammering Only".
- SDS-PLUS shank rotates 360° with 40 different positions.
- One-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes.
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds.
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 14" long.
- Weighs only 10.1 lbs. with (2) 18V batteries (batteries not included).
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area.
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating.
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately).
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately).
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately).
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately).
- Battery and charger sold separately.
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers.