Makita XFD01RW 18V Compact Drill-Driver Kit
18V / 3.0 Amp-hr Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2" Driver-Drill
See LARGER IMAGE
- XFD01RW Compact Drill-Driver
- Two 18V Compact Lithium-Ion Batteries
- 18V Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger
- Tool Case
See the Makita XFD10R.
- Rating: 18.0 Volt
- Battery Capacity: 3.0 Amp-hr
- No-load RPM: 0-400/0-1,500
- Maximum Torque: 480 in-lbs
- Chuck: 1/2" Keyless
- Length: 7-9/16"
- Weight: 3.3 lbs w/Battery
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque.
- Variable 2-speed (0-400 & 0-1,500 RPM) covers a wide range of drilling and driving applications.
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 7-9/16" long.
- Weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue.
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job.
- Built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow illuminates the work area.
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging, over-heating.
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature.
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging.
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol.
- 3-year warranty on tool and 1-year warranty on batteries.