Makita XBP01Z LXT 18 Volt Compact Band Saw - Body Only
2-1/2" x 2-1/2"" Maximum Cutting Capacity
The 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Compact Band Saw (model XBP01Z, tool only) combines speed and capacity in a compact size for a full range of metal cutting applications. The 18V Band Saw has a compact size and weighs only 7.5 lbs, which is up to 25% less weight than top competitors in the 18V category. In addition, it has a cover over the blade (outside the cutting area), which meets ANSI Standard 60745-2-20 and qualifies the saw as suitable for appropriate one-handed operation. The saw accepts standard 32-7/8" x 1/2" blades, and with a 2-1/2" cutting capacity it is ideal for cutting conduit, Unistrut, copper pipe, threaded rod, angle iron, and channel.
See LARGER IMAGE
- XBP01Z LXT Band Saw - Body Only
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free FedEx ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Rating: 18.0 Volt
- Blade Length: 32-7/8"
- No-load Speed: 630 FPM
- Max. Cutting Capacity: 2-1/2" x 2-1/2"
- Length: 18-1/2"
- Weight: 7.5 lbs w/Battery
- Makita-built motor delivers 630 ft/min blade speed for fast cutting.
- Includes a blade wheel cover that covers the blade outside the cutting area making the saw suitable for appropriate one-handed operation: meets ANSI Standard 60745-2-20.
- Compact design at 18-1/2" long; weighs only 7.5 lbs (with battery) for convenient operation.
- 2-1/2" cutting capacity is ideal for cutting conduit, Unistrut, copper pipe, threaded rod, angle iron and channel.
- Accepts standard 32-7/8" x 1/2" blades.
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area.
- Protective bumper design for added durability.
- "Tool-less" blade system for fast blade installation and removal.
- Adjustable foot protects material and provides improved support for accurate cutting.
- Soft grip handle provides increased operator comfort.