Makita XAG03Z LXT Grinder - Body Only
18 Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 4-1/2" Cut-Off/Angle Grinder with Paddle Switch
The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life.
See LARGER IMAGE
- XAG03Z LXT Grinder
- 4-1/2" Cut-Off Wheel Guard (122910-2)
- 4-1/2" Tool-less Wheel Guard (123144-0)
- 4-1/2"x 1/4"x 7/8" INOX Grinding Wheel, 36 Grit (A-95956)
- 4-1/2"x 7/8"x 3/64" Super Thin Cut-off Wheel, Metal (724115-A)
- Side Handle
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free FedEx ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Rating: 18 Volt
- No-load RPM: 8,500
- Wheel Size: 4-1/2"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"-11
- Length: 14-1/2"
- Weight: 5.5 lbs w/Battery
- Automatic Speed Change technology adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimum performance.
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life.
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge.
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application.
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 14-1/4" long.
- Weighs only 5.5 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue.
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job.
- Slide switch with lock-on for operator convenience.
- 3-stage L.E.D. gauge indicates battery charge level.
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for smooth start-ups and longer gear life.
- Spiral bevel gears for smoother rotations and a more efficient transfer of energy.
- Anti-restart protection engineered to prevent motor start up when battery is inserted with switch locked on.
- Efficient internal cooling is engineered for optimum performance.
- Wire mesh intake covers are engineered to prevent debris from entering motor.
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating.