Makita TD090DW 10.8 Volt Li-Ion Compact Cordless Impact Driver Kit
Best power-to-weight ratio at 800 in-lbs of torque and weighing only 2.0 lbs.
See LARGER IMAGE
- TD090DW 10.8V Compact Li-Ion Impact Driver
- 2 Lithium-Ion 1.3Ah Batteries
- 1 Battery Charger
- #2 Double Ended Phillips Bit
- Tool Holster
- Tool Case
- Rating: 10.8 Volt Lithium-Ion
- Battery Capacity: 1.3 Amp-hr
- Drive: 1/4" Hex Shank
- No Load RPM: 0-2,400
- No Load BPM: 0-3,000
- Torque: 800 in-lbs
- Length: 6-1/8"
- Weight: 2.0 lbs w/battery
- Makita-built motor delivers 800 in-lbs of torque in an ultra compact size.
- Variable speed (0-2,400 RPM) for a wide range of fastening applications.
- Ultra compact design at only 6-1/8" long and weighs only 2.0 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue.
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil are made using the highest quality steel and heat hardened to last longer.
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area.
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control.
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job.
- Electric brake for immediate stops and minimizes kickback.
- Makita 10.8V Lithium-Ion batteries provides longer run time and lower self-discharge.
- 50-Minute battery charger allows for more work.
- 3-year warranty on tool and 1-year warranty on battery & charger.