Makita RT0701CX3 Compact Router Kit
1-1/4 HP Variable Speed
See LARGER IMAGE
- RT0700C Router Motor
- 1/4" Collet (763637-1)
- 3/8" Collet (763619-3)
- Fixed base (195560-6)
- Straight guide (122965-7)
- Template guide 10mm (343577-5)
- Dust nozzle (195559-1)
- Wrench 13mm (781039-9)
- Wrench 22mm (781011-1)
- Plunge base (195563-0)
- Tilt base (195561-4)
- Offset base (195562-2)
- Dust nozzle (194733-8)
- Template guide 16mm (344364-5)
- Side handle (153489-2)
- Trimmer guide (122703-7)
- Tool bag (831327-5)
- Rating: 115 V AC / DC
- Amperage: 6.5
- Max Horsepower: 1-1/4
- No-load RPM: 10,000-30,000
- Collet Capacity: 1/4"
- Height: 7-7/8"
- Weight: 3.9 lbs
- Variable speed control dial (10,000 - 30,000 RPM) enables user to match the speed to the application.
- Smooth rack-and-pinion fine depth adjustment system for more precise settings.
- Slim and ergonomically designed body for increased comfort and control.
- Quick release cam lock system for convenient depth adjustments and base removal/installation.
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load.
- Soft start feature for smooth start ups.
- High visibility base design for improved handling and performance.
- Base can be removed quickly to install other bases.
- Heavy duty aluminum motor housing engineered for increased durability.
- Shaft lock for quick and easy bit changes.
- Durable flat top design for added convenience when changing bits.
- Non-marring high-durability base insert for increased work piece protection.
- Easy-to-read depth scales.
- Uses 1/4" shank routers bits.
- Double insulated.
- Plunge Base has 0" 1-3/8" plunge depth capacity for easy penetration into work piece.
- Easy-to-use fine depth adjustment with 3 preset depth stops for added precision.
- Conveniently located plunge lock lever for operator convenience.
- Removable clear plastic shield engineered to protect the operator from airborne debris.
- Sub-base accepts industry standard template guides for convenience.
- Tilt base provides routing at different angles with positive stops at -30° and 45°.
- Offset base allows for routing in hard-to-reach areas and as close as 3/4" to the wall.