Makita PO5000CX2 Polisher
5" Dual Action Random Orbit Polisher
Makita polishers are preferred by automotive detailers and marine enthusiasts, and the 5" Dual Action Random Orbit Polisher (PO5000C) is packed with enhanced features for consistent performance, job after job. The dual action control offers “random orbit with forced rotation” or "random orbit with free rotation", and the variable speed control dial has five speed settings so users are able to set the speed and action to the application. Additional performance features include an electronic controller that automatically applies additional power to maintain constant speed, even under load, and also provides soft start for smoother start-ups and longer gear life. For added convenience the Polisher has an ergonomic knob handle and rubberized back handle with lock-on switch, and a rubberized tool rest for upside-down placement of the tool. It is ideal for commercial-duty polishing applications.
See LARGER IMAGE
- PO5000CX2 Polisher
- 5" Backing Pad
- 5-1/2" Hook and Loop Foam Polishing Pad, White (T-02668)
- 5-1/2" Hook and Loop Foam Polishing Pad, Orange (T-02674)
- 5-1/2" Hook and Loop Foam Polishing Pad, Black (T-02680)
- Hex Wrench
- Tool Bag
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free FedEx ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Amperage: 10.0
- No-load RPM: 180 to 790
- Orbits Speed OPM: 0 to 6,800
- Pad Size: 5"
- Orbit Diameter: 7/32"
- Length: 17-3/4"
- Weight: 6.2 lbs
- Powerful 7.8 AMP motor delivers more output and variable (180 - 790) RPM.
- 7/32" (5.5mm) orbit diameter provides a swirl-free finish.
- Conveniently located variable speed control dial (0 - 6,800 OPM) enables the operator to match the speed to the application.
- Electronic controller provides constant speed control which automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load.
- Electronic Controller provides soft start which is designed to suppress start-up reaction for smooth start-ups and longer gear life.
- Air vent intake covers help prevent fibers from entering the motor.
- Ergonomically designed knob handle provides precision and control in a variety of applications.
- Rubberized back handle with conveniently located lock-on switch for continuous use and increased operator comfort.
- Cord guard for increased flexibility and longer life.
- Rubber tool rest for upside down placement of tool.