For every two (2) 18V LXT Bare Tools purchased at Coastal Tool get one 18V LXT Battery 2- Pack free (Model BL1840B-2)!
Free batteries will ship with order, however it will not appear on your on-line receipt.
*All Makita "Z-Model" Bare Tools qualify. This offer valid through October 31st, 2016.
Makita Battery Chargers
From the Manufacturer: Makita designs and manufactures innovative cordless tools. Our goal in designing any cordless tool is to allow all the convenience cordless offers without sacrificing the power or efficiency of a corded tool.
7.2-18 Volt Makita Automotive Charger
Charges all removable Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries from an automotive cigarette lighter. 12 Volt DC to 7.2, 9.6, 12, 14.4 and 18 Volt DC.
7.2-18 Volt Makita Multi-Voltage Charger
Charges all removable Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries. 115 Volt AC to 7.2, 9.6, 12, 14.4 and 18 Volt DC.
18 Volt Makita LXT Lithium-Ion Optimum Charging System
Built-in fan to cool the battery to produce more lifetime work. Communicates with individual battery's memory chip. Recognizes battery's history. Analyzes battery condition. Identifies if abused by heat, over-discharged or cycle age. Selects optimal charging method using Active 3 Controls.
7.2-18 Volt Makita LXT Lithium-Ion Optimum Automotive Charger
- Charges 7.2 volt to 18 volt LXT batteries from a 12 Volt automotive outlet.
- Charging technology controls current, voltage & temperature to maximize battery life.
- Central processing unit (CPU) analyzes data from the battery's memory chip.
- Forced air cooling fan cools the battery by forcing cool air through the battery's built-in air vents.
18 Volt Makita LXT Lithium-Ion Dual Port Optimum Charger
- Charges two 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah batteries in only 25 minutes.
- Charges two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah batteries in only 30 minutes.
- Charges two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah batteries in only 40 minutes.
- Charges two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah batteries in only 45 minutes.
- Built-in USB port for charging portable electronic devices.
- The Makita Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature.
- Built-in fan circulates air through the battery during the charging process to cool the battery for faster charge time..
- Optimizes battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature.