Buy a qualifying LXT 18V Kit (XT211, LXT218, XT248, LXT407, LXT601, LXT702) and receive your choice of of one of these bare tools: XRJ03Z Recip Saw, XSS02Z Circular Saw or an 18V / 4.0 Amp-hr battery (Model BL1840). Free tool or battery offer valid May 1st through July 31st, 2015.
Buy two Makita cordless bare tools get one 18V/4.0 Amp-hr battery free (Model BL1840).
Batteries will ship with order, however it will not appear on your on-line receipt.
*All Makita "Z-Model" Bare Tools and the XRM04B Jobsite Radio qualify.
Free battery offer valid May 1st through July 31st, 2015.
Makita LXT239 18 Volt LXT 2-Tool Cordless Combo Kit
Includes the LXPH05Z LXT Hammer Drill and LXDT08Z LXT Impact Driver. LXT Lithium-Ion battery and optimum charging system produces 430% total lifetime work with 2.5x more cycles.
See LARGER IMAGE
- LXPH05Z LXT Hammer Drill
- LXDT08Z LXT Impact Driver
- 2 LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries
- 30-Minute Rapid Charger
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 18.0 Volt
- Battery Capacity: 3.0 Amp-hr
LXPH05Z Hammer Drill
- No-load RPM: 0-400/0-1,500
- No-load BPM: 0-6,000/0-22,500
- Maximum Torque: 400 in-lbs
LXDT08Z Impact Driver
- No-load RPM: 0-2,500
- No-load IPM: 0-3,200
- Maximum Torque: 1,420 in-lbs
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge.
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life.
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application.
- Variable 2-speed 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (0-400 & 0-1,500 RPM) with Brushless Motor delivers 400 in-lbs of Max Torque and weighs only 3.9 lbs.
- Variable speed Impact Driver (0-2,500 RPM & 0-3,200 IPM) provides 1,420 in-lbs of Max Torque and weighs only 3.4 lbs.
- LXT Lithium-Ion battery and Rapid Optimum Charger produces 430% total lifetime work with 3x more cycles.
- LXT Lithium-Ion battery provides longer run time, 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) and 16 firm holding contact terminals (for constant high power) 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature.
- 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery to produce more lifetime work.
- The charger earned the ENERGY STARĘ label for meeting the strict energy-efficient guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and US Department of Energy (DOE).
- 3-year warranty on tools and 1-year warranty on batteries and charger.