Buy two Makita cordless bare tools get one 18V battery free (Model BL1830). Buy three Makita cordless bare tools get two 18V batteries free (Model BL1830).
Batteries will ship with order, however it will not appear on your on-line receipt.
*All Makita "Z-Model" Bare Tools and the LXRM03B Jobsite Radio qualify.
Free battery offer valid through December 31, 2014.
Makita LXT238X1 18 Volt LXT 2-Tool Cordless Combo Kit
LXT Lithium-Ion battery and optimum charging system produces 430% total lifetime work with 2.5x more cycles.
See LARGER IMAGE
- LXPH03 LXT Hammer Drill
- LXDT0 LXT Impact Driver
- 2 LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries
- 30-Minute Rapid Charger
- Contractor Bag
Free 18V Battery 2-Pack Promo!
Receive an 18V / 3.0 Amp-hr LXT Battery 2-Pack (BL1830-2) from Coastal Tool when you purchase this tool.
Batteries will be included with your order.
Valid between Nov 1st, 2014 and Jan 31st, 2015.
SEE MORE CASH REBATE & FREE TOOL OFFERS!
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free UPS ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Rating: 18.0 Volt
- Battery Capacity: 3.0 Amp-hr
LXT Hammer Drill
- No-load RPM: 0-400/0-2,000
- No-load BPM: 0-6,000/0-30,000
- Maximum Torque: 750 in-lbs
LXT Impact Driver
- No-load RPM: 0-2,600
- No-load IPM: 0-3,400
- Maximum Torque: 1,460 in-lbs
- Variable 2-speed 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (0-400 & 0-2,000 RPM) with Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 750 in. lbs. of Max. Torque and weighs only 5.1 lbs..
- BL Brushless Impact Driver with 3-speed power selection switch (0-1,300 / 0-2,000 / 0-2,600 RPM & 0-1,300 / 0-2,800 / 0-3,400 IPM) provides the user with precise fastening control for a wide range of applications.
- 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill and Impact Driver feature Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions.
- BL Brushless Impact Driver delivers 1,460 in.lbs. of Max Torque.
- LXT Lithium-Ion battery and optimum charging system produces 430% total lifetime work with 3x more cycles.
- Makita Lithium-Ion battery provides longer run time, 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) and 16 firm-holding contact terminals (for constant high power).
- 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature.
- 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery which helps produce more lifetime work.
- The charger earned the ENERGY STAR label for meeting the strict energy-efficient guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and US Department of Energy (DOE).
- 3-year warranty on tools and 1-year warranty on batteries and charger.