Buy two Makita cordless bare tools get one 18V battery free (Model BL1830). Buy three Makita cordless bare tools get two 18V batteries free (Model BL1830).
Batteries will ship with order, however it will not appear on your on-line receipt.
*All Makita "Z-Model" Bare Tools and the LXRM03B Jobsite Radio qualify.
Free battery offer valid through December 31, 2014.
Makita LXPH01CW 18V Compact Hammer Drill Kit
Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2" Hammer Drill
See LARGER IMAGE
- LXPH01CW Compact Hammer Drill
- Two 18V Compact Lithium-Ion Batteries
- 15-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger
- Tool Belt Clip
- Tool Case
- Rating: 18.0 Volt
- Battery Capacity: 1.5 Amp-hr
- No-load RPM: 0-400/0-1,500
- No-load BPM: 0-6,000/0-22,500
- Maximum Torque: 480 in-lbs
- Chuck: 1/2" Keyless
- Length: 8-1/8"
- Weight: 3.4 lbs w/Battery
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in-lbs of Max Torque.
- Variable 2-speed design (0-400 & 0-1,500 RPM) covers a wide range of drilling, driving and hammer applications.
- Compact design at only 8-1/8" long and weighs only 3.4 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue.
- Built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow illuminates the work area.
- New redesigned rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job.
- All metal gear construction provides increased durability.
- Makita 18V Compact Lithium-Ion batteries charge in only 15 minutes, 4X faster than 18V Ni-Cd.
- Makita 18V Compact Lithium-Ion batteries provide longer run time, 5X lower self-discharge for use any time, and 16 firm-holding contact terminals for constant high power.
- 15-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature.
- 15-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery which helps produce more lifetime work.
- Accepts Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery for even longer run time.
- The charger earned the ENERGY STARĘ label for meeting the strict energy-efficient guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and US Department of Energy (DOE).
- 3-year warranty on tool and 1-year warranty on batteries and charger.