Buy two Makita cordless bare tools get one 18V battery free (Model BL1830). Buy three Makita cordless bare tools get two 18V batteries free (Model BL1830).
Batteries will ship with order, however it will not appear on your on-line receipt.
*All Makita "Z-Model" Bare Tools and the LXRM03B Jobsite Radio qualify.
Free battery offer valid through December 31, 2014.
Makita LXFD01CW 18V Compact Drill-Driver Kit
Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2" Driver-Drill
See LARGER IMAGE
- LXFD01CW Compact Drill-Driver
- Two 18V Compact Lithium-Ion Batteries
- 15-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger
- Tool Belt Clip
- Tool Case
See the Makita XFD01RW.
- Rating: 18.0 Volt
- Battery Capacity: 1.5 Amp-hr
- No-load RPM: 0-400/0-1,500
- Maximum Torque: 480 in-lbs
- PTI Torque: 290 in-lbs
- Chuck: 1/2" Keyless
- Length: 7-9/16"
- Weight: 3.3 lbs w/Battery
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in-lbs of max torque and 290 in-lbs of PTI torque.
- Variable 2-speed (0-400 / 0-1,500 RPM) covers a wide range of drilling and driving applications.
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 7-9/16" long and weighs only 3.3 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue.
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area.
- New redesigned rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job.
- Makita 18V Compact Lithium-Ion batteries charge in only 15 minutes, 4X faster than 18V Ni-Cd.
- Makita 18V Compact Lithium-Ion batteries provide longer run time, 5X lower self-discharge for use any time, and 16 firm-holding contact terminals for constant high power.
- 15-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature.
- 15-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery which helps produce more lifetime work.
- Also accepts Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery for even longer run time.
- The charger earned the ENERGY STARĘ label for meeting the strict energy-efficient guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and US Department of Energy (DOE).
- 3-year warranty on tool and 1-year warranty on batteries and charger.