Buy two Makita cordless bare tools get one 18V battery free (Model BL1830). Buy three Makita cordless bare tools get two 18V batteries free (Model BL1830).
Batteries will ship with order, however it will not appear on your on-line receipt.
*All Makita "Z-Model" Bare Tools and the LXRM03B Jobsite Radio qualify.
Free battery offer valid through December 31, 2014.
Makita LXDT04CW Impact Driver Kit
18V Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Driver
Makita 18V Compact Lithium-Ion batteries provide longer run time, 5X lower self-discharge for use any time, and 16 firm-holding contact terminals for constant high power.
See LARGER IMAGE
- LXDT04CW Impact Driver
- 2 Compact Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Rapid Optimum Battery Charger
- Rugged Tool Belt Hook
- Tool Case
- Rating: 18.0 Volt
- Battery Capacity: 1.5 Amp-hr
- No-load RPM: 0-2,300
- No-load IPM: 0-3,200
- Maximum Torque: 1,420 in-lbs
- Drive: 1/4" Hex
- Length: 5-7/16"
- Weight: 2.8 lbs w/Battery
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 1,420 in-lbs of Max Torque.
- Variable speed (0-2,300 RPM & 0-3,200 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications.
- Compact design at only 5-7/16" long and weighs only 2.8 lbs for reduced operator fatigue.
- Convenient one-touch 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes.
- New redesigned rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job.
- Built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow illuminates the work area.
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power.
- Makita 18V Compact Lithium-Ion batteries charge in only 15 minutes, 4X faster than 18V Ni-Cd..
- Makita 18V Compact Lithium-Ion batteries provide longer run time, 5X lower self-discharge for use any time, and 16 firm-holding contact terminals for constant high power.
- 15-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature.
- 15-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery which helps produce more lifetime work.
- Accepts Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery for even longer run time.
- The charger earned the ENERGY STAR label for meeting the strict energy-efficient guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and US Department of Energy (DOE).
- 3-year warranty on tool and 1-year warranty on batteries and charger.