Makita LS1216L 12" Miter Saw
Dual Slide Compound Miter Saw with Laser
The Makita LS1216L is engineered with Deep and eXact cutting Technology (DXT), with the largest crosscutting and crown molding cutting capacity in its class, and increased accuracy and adjustment features for precise miter and bevel cuts. The LS1216L features 6 linear ball bearings and 4 steel rails for adjustment-free "dead-on" accurate cuts, right out of the box.
See LARGER IMAGE
- LS1216L Miter Saw
- 12" 60T Saw Blade
- Vertical Vise
- Dust Bag
- Triangular Rule
- Socket Wrench #13
- Wrench #2.5
See the Makita LS1219L.
- Amperage: 15.0
- No-load RPM: 3,200
- Blade Size: 12"
- Arbor: 1"
- Max Cutting Capacities...
Crosscuts (90°): 15"
Miter 45° Lt & Rt: 10-1/2"
Crown Moulding (nested): 8"
BaseBoard (vertical): 6-1/2"
- Size LxWxH: 31-3/4"x 25-1/4"x 28-3/8"
- Weight: 58.2 lbs
- Large cutting capacity for up to 8" crown molding (nested), 6-1/2" baseboard (vertical), and 15" crosscut at 90°.
- Compact design with a patented 4-Steel Rail Sliding System further increases rigidity to produce superior cuts.
- Exclusive 6 linear ball bearings engineered to deliver smooth, solid, and adjustment-free "dead-on" accurate cuts.
- Exclusive 5-1/2" tall dual sliding fence system features versatile upper and lower fence adjustments for more precise miter and bevel cuts.
- Patented retractable rear guard and triple gear system for increased vertical cutting capacity.
- Miters 0°- 52° left and 0° - 60° right, with positive stops at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6° and 45° (left and right).
- Bevels 0° - 45° (left and right) with positive stops at 0°, 22.5°, 33.9° and 45° (left and right).
- Dual rear-handle bevel lock is easily accessible, with front and top facing scales for more precise bevel adjustments.
- Independent laser indicates line-of-cut whether blade is turning or not, with on-off switch and micro-adjustments for precise "left-of-blade" or "right-of-blade" cutting.
- Electronic Speed Control maintains constant speed under load for smoother, higher quality cutting.
- Powerful 15 AMP direct drive motor requires less maintenance, and delivers. 3,200 RPMs with soft start for smoother power-ups.
- Easy one-touch miter lock for accurate adjustments and increased efficiency.
- Replaceable stainless steel miter scale features easy-to-read markings.
- Ergonomic rubberized horizontal D-handle design with oversized trigger switch for better fit and added comfort.
- Large precision machined aluminum base supports material for more efficient cutting.
- Double-jointed vertical vise can be installed on either the left or right side of the base for more versatile positioning.
- See-through blade guard system for greater visibility of the line of cut.
- Rubberized feet help tool remain stationary.
- Large adjustable levers for fast and easy fence adjustments.
- Fully enclosed bottom throat plate for a cleaner work surface.