Battery will ship with order, however it will not appear on your on-line receipt.
While supplies last.
Makita LS1016L 10" Miter Saw
Dual Slide Compound Miter Saw with Laser
The new Makita LS1016L is engineered with Deep and eXact cutting Technology (DXT): it is a 10" dual slide compound miter saw with the crown cutting capacity (vertically nested) of a 12" saw, and also has the increased accuracy of a 10-inch blade without the potential run-out of larger blades.
The LS1016L combines large cutting capacity with a range of precision and ease-of-use features. In addition, the LS1016L is compact and easier to maneuver, making it ideal for day-to-day use at the jobsite or on the benchtop.
See LARGER IMAGE
- LS1016L Miter Saw
- 10"x 5/8" 60T TCT Saw Blade
- Vertical Vise
- Dust Bag
- Triangular Rule
- Socket Wrench #13
- Hex Wrench
- Amperage: 15.0
- No-load RPM: 3,200
- Blade Size: 10"
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Max Cutting Capacities...
Crosscuts (90°): 4-3/4" x 12"
Miter 45° Lt & Rt: 2-1/2" x 8-1/2"
Crown Moulding (nested): 6-5/8"
- Size LxWxH: 28-1/8"x 25-1/4"x 26-1/2"
- Weight: 52.2 lbs
- Largest crown molding cutting capacity in its class.
- Compact design with a patented 4-Steel Rail Sliding System further increases rigidity to produce superior cuts.
- Exclusive 6 linear ball bearings deliver smooth, solid, and adjustment-free "dead-on" accurate cuts.
- Increased capacity for up to 6-5/8" crown molding (vertically nested), 4-3/4" baseboard (vertical), and 12" cross cuts at 90°.
- Innovative direct drive gearbox and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity.
- Miters 0°-52° left and 0°-60° right, with positive stops at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, and 45° (left and right).
- Less weight (52.2 lbs.) and the most compact design in its class for easy jobsite portability.
- Powerful 15 AMP direct drive motor requires less maintenance, and delivers 3,200 RPMs with soft start for smoother start-ups.
- Electronic Speed Control maintains constant speed under load for smoother, higher quality cutting.
- Exclusive 4-3/4" tall dual sliding fence system features upper and lower fence adjustments for more precise miter and bevel cuts.
- Built-in laser clearly indicates line of cut with micro fine adjustments; independent switch allows laser to be seen with and without the blade rotating.
- Dual rear-handle bevel lock is easily accessible and adjusts 0°-45° (left and right), with positive stops at 22.5°, 33.9° and 45° (left and right).
- Ergonomic rubberized horizontal D-handle design for better fit and added comfort.
- Easy one-touch miter lock for accurate adjustments and increased efficiency.
- Replaceable stainless steel miter scale features large and easy-to-read markings.
- Large precision-machined aluminum base supports material for more efficient cutting.
- Easy to read dual bevel scale for more precise adjustments.
- See-through blade guard system for greater visibility of blade and line of cut.
- Easy one-step blade changes for increased efficiency.
- Rubberized feet help tool stationary.
- Large adjustable fence levers for fast and easy adjustments.
- Oversized trigger switch for better fit, added comfort and easier operation.
- Fully enclosed bottom throat plate for a cleaner work surface.
- 4-1/2" base height enables user to use three (3) 2x material for temporary table extensions.