Buy a qualifying LXT 18V Kit (XT211, LXT218, XT248, LXT407, LXT601, LXT702) and receive your choice of of one of these bare tools: XRJ03Z Recip Saw, XSS02Z Circular Saw or an 18V / 4.0 Amp-hr battery (Model BL1840). Free tool or battery offer valid May 1st through July 31st, 2015.
Buy two Makita cordless bare tools get one 18V/4.0 Amp-hr battery free (Model BL1840).
Batteries will ship with order, however it will not appear on your on-line receipt.
*All Makita "Z-Model" Bare Tools and the XRM04B Jobsite Radio qualify.
Free battery offer valid May 1st through July 31st, 2015.
Makita LS1016L 10" Miter Saw
Dual Slide Compound Miter Saw with Laser
The new Makita LS1016L is engineered with Deep and eXact cutting Technology (DXT): it is a 10" dual slide compound miter saw with the crown cutting capacity (vertically nested) of a 12" saw, and also has the increased accuracy of a 10-inch blade without the potential run-out of larger blades.
The LS1016L combines large cutting capacity with a range of precision and ease-of-use features. In addition, the LS1016L is compact and easier to maneuver, making it ideal for day-to-day use at the jobsite or on the benchtop.
See LARGER IMAGE
- LS1016L Miter Saw
- 10"x 5/8" 60T TCT Saw Blade
- Vertical Vise
- Dust Bag
- Triangular Rule
- Socket Wrench #13
- Hex Wrench
- Amperage: 15.0
- No-load RPM: 3,200
- Blade Size: 10"
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Max Cutting Capacities...
Crosscuts (90°): 4-3/4" x 12"
Miter 45° Lt & Rt: 2-1/2" x 8-1/2"
Crown Moulding (nested): 6-5/8"
- Size LxWxH: 28-1/8"x 25-1/4"x 26-1/2"
- Weight: 52.2 lbs
- Largest crown molding cutting capacity in its class.
- Compact design with a patented 4-Steel Rail Sliding System further increases rigidity to produce superior cuts.
- Exclusive 6 linear ball bearings deliver smooth, solid, and adjustment-free "dead-on" accurate cuts.
- Increased capacity for up to 6-5/8" crown molding (vertically nested), 4-3/4" baseboard (vertical), and 12" cross cuts at 90°.
- Innovative direct drive gearbox and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity.
- Miters 0°-52° left and 0°-60° right, with positive stops at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, and 45° (left and right).
- Less weight (52.2 lbs.) and the most compact design in its class for easy jobsite portability.
- Powerful 15 AMP direct drive motor requires less maintenance, and delivers 3,200 RPMs with soft start for smoother start-ups.
- Electronic Speed Control maintains constant speed under load for smoother, higher quality cutting.
- Exclusive 4-3/4" tall dual sliding fence system features upper and lower fence adjustments for more precise miter and bevel cuts.
- Built-in laser clearly indicates line of cut with micro fine adjustments; independent switch allows laser to be seen with and without the blade rotating.
- Dual rear-handle bevel lock is easily accessible and adjusts 0°-45° (left and right), with positive stops at 22.5°, 33.9° and 45° (left and right).
- Ergonomic rubberized horizontal D-handle design for better fit and added comfort.
- Easy one-touch miter lock for accurate adjustments and increased efficiency.
- Replaceable stainless steel miter scale features large and easy-to-read markings.
- Large precision-machined aluminum base supports material for more efficient cutting.
- Easy to read dual bevel scale for more precise adjustments.
- See-through blade guard system for greater visibility of blade and line of cut.
- Easy one-step blade changes for increased efficiency.
- Rubberized feet help tool stationary.
- Large adjustable fence levers for fast and easy adjustments.
- Oversized trigger switch for better fit, added comfort and easier operation.
- Fully enclosed bottom throat plate for a cleaner work surface.
- 4-1/2" base height enables user to use three (3) 2x material for temporary table extensions.