Makita JS8000 Fiber Cement Shear Kit
Cuts Fiber Cement Quickly While Producing Less Dust
See LARGER IMAGE
- Makita JS8000 Cement Shear
- Center Blade
- 2 each Side Blades
- 5/32" Hex Wrench
- Tool Case
- Rating: 120 Volt AC
- Amperage: 6.5
- No-load SPM: 0-2,500
- Fiber-Cement Capacity: 5/16"
- Weight: 4.8 lbs
- Single-piece cutting head is machined from precisely milled aluminum to ensure blades cut straight.
- Solid steel blades cut clean, straight lines with a maximum cutting capacity up to 5/16".
- 1/2" protected spindle withstands heavy torque loads from powerful 6.5 AMP motor.
- Lightweight cast aluminum gear housing for durability.
- Retractable tool hook allows user to work in tight spaces.
- Lock-on button for continuous operation.
- Cuts fiber cement quickly while producing less dust.