Makita CX200RB 18 Volt 2-Tool Sub-Compact Combo Kit
Brushless Drill-Driver and Brushless Impact Driver
The Makita CX200RB 18V LXT lithium-ion sub-compact brushless cordless 2 tool combo kit lets users do more with less, with two ultra-compact cordless solutions for drilling, driving and fastening in a more compact size with significantly less weight. The 18V Sub-Compact Driver-Drill and Impact Driver are a new class of compact, with the size and weight of lower voltage tools but with the performance, power and compatibility of 18V. The expansive breadth-of-line of the Makita 18V LXT Series means an 18V battery from any LXT tool will power the 18V Sub-Compact Driver-Drill and Impact Driver included in the CX200RB. The kit includes an ultra-compact 2-speed brushless driver-drill that weighs only 2.8 lbs., with two speed settings and 350 in. lbs. of max torque. The variable speed brushless impact driver weighs only 2.6 lbs., with two speed settings and 1,240 in. lbs. of max torque. For more efficient fastening, the impact driver features Assist Mode (A-mode) which helps eliminate "screw cam-out" and "cross threading" by driving at low speed until tightening begins. It's part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world's largest cordless tool line-up powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
See LARGER IMAGE
- Sub-Compact Driver Drill
- Sub-Compact Impact Driver
- Two 2.0 Amp-hr Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Rapid Optimum Charger
- Contractor Bag
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free FedEx ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Rating: 18.0 Volt
- Battery Capacity: 2.0 Amp-hr
Sub-Compact Driver Drill
- No-load RPM: 0-400/0-1,500
- Maximum Torque: 350 in-lbs
Sub-Compact Impact Driver
- No-load RPM: 0-1,300 / 0-3,000
- No-load IPM: 0-1,600 / 0-3,900
- Maximum Torque: 1,240 in-lbs
- Size and weight of lower voltage tools but with the performance, power and compatibility of 18V.
- XDT15ZB compact and ergonomic design at 5-5/16" long and weighs only 2.6 lbs with a 2.0 AH battery.
- XFD11ZB has a compact and ergonomic design at 6-3/8" long and weighs only 2.8 lbs with a 2.0 AH battery.
- XFD11ZB has an efficient brushless motor with two speed settings and up to 1,240 in-lbs of max torque for a full range of fastening applications.
- BL Brushless Motors deliver sufficient power for most electrical applications.
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating.