Buy a qualifying LXT 18V Kit (XT211, LXT218, XT248, LXT407, LXT601, LXT702) and receive your choice of of one of these bare tools: XRJ03Z Recip Saw, XSS02Z Circular Saw or an 18V / 4.0 Amp-hr battery (Model BL1840). Free tool or battery offer valid May 1st through July 31st, 2015.
Buy two Makita cordless bare tools get one 18V/4.0 Amp-hr battery free (Model BL1840).
Batteries will ship with order, however it will not appear on your on-line receipt.
*All Makita "Z-Model" Bare Tools and the XRM04B Jobsite Radio qualify.
Free battery offer valid May 1st through July 31st, 2015.
Makita BTD144 18V LXT Impact Driver Kit
Lithium-Ion Cordless 3-Speed Brushless Motor Impact Driver
The Makita BTD144 brushless motor delivers 1,420 in-lbs of max torque. The LXT Lithium-Ion battery and optimum charging system produces 430% total lifetime work with 2.5x more cycles.
See LARGER IMAGE
- BTD144 LXT Impact Driver
- 2 LXT Lithium-Ion 3.0 Amp-Hr Batteries
- Rapid Optimum Battery Charger
- Rugged Tool Belt Hook
- Tool Case
See the LXDT01
- Rating: 18.0 Volt
- Battery Capacity: 3.0 Amp-hr
- No-load RPM: 0-1,300 / 0-2,000 / 0-2,600
- No-load IPM: 0-1,300 / 0-2,800 / 0-3,400
- Maximum Torque: 1,420 in-lbs
- Drive: 1/4" Hex
- Length: 5-1/2"
- Weight: 3.3 lbs w/Battery
- Variable 3-speed power selection switch (0-1,300/0-2,000/0-2,600 RPM and 0-1,300/0-2,800/0-3,400 IPM) provides the user with precise fastening control for a wide range of applications.
- Makita-built Brushless Motor Technology delivers increased motor efficiency to provide up to 20% longer battery life per charge.
- Makita-built Brushless Motor delivers 1,420 in-lbs of max torque.
- Compact design at only 5-1/2" long and weighs just 3.3 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue.
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power.
- Battery warning light and built-in L.E.D. light both flash when it is time to recharge the battery.
- Convenient one-touch 1/4" hex chuck for simple bit insertion.
- Built-in L.E.D. light with an independent on/off switch illuminates the work area.
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control.
- Electric brake for increased productivity.
- LXT Lithium-Ion battery and Rapid Optimum Charger produces 430% total lifetime work with 2.5x more cycles.
- 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature.
- 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery to produce more lifetime work.
- LXT Lithium-Ion battery provides longer run time, 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) and 16 firm holding contact terminals (for constant high power).
- The charger earned the ENERGY STAR label for meeting the strict energy-efficient guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and US Department of Energy (DOE).
- 3-year warranty on tool and 1-year warranty on battery and charger.