For every two (2) 18V LXT Bare Tools purchased at Coastal Tool get one 18V LXT Battery 2- Pack free (Model BL1840B-2)!
Free batteries will ship with order, however it will not appear on your on-line receipt.
*All Makita "Z-Model" Bare Tools qualify. This offer valid through October 31st, 2016.
Makita BTD142HW 18V Compact Impact Driver Kit
with Lithium-Ion Technology
- BTD142HW Compact Impact Driver
- 2 Compact Lithium-Ion Batteries
- 15-Minute Rapid Charger
- Tool Case
New model coming soon.
- Rating: 18.0 Volt
- Battery Capacity: 1.5 Amp-hr
- No-load RPM: 0-2,300
- No-load IPM: 0-3,200
- Maximum Torque: 1,280 in-lbs
- Drive: 1/4" Hex
- Length: 5-3/4"
- Weight: 2.8 lbs w/Battery
- Makita built, 4-pole maximum torque motor delivers 1,280 in-lbs of efficient torque in a compact size.
- More compact design at only 5-3/4" long and weighs only 2.8 lbs for less operator fatigue.
- Batteries charge 4X faster in only 15 minutes.
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control.
- Makita Lithium-Ion provides longer run time, 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) & 16 firm holding contact terminals (for constant high power).
- 15-minute Rapid Charger and battery communicates throughout the charging process using the built-in chip in the battery and built-in CPU chip in the charger. The Charger also uses "Active 3 Control" for current control, thermal control & voltage control.
- 15-minute Rapid Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery to produce more lifetime work.
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work area.
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil are made using the highest quality steel and heat hardened to last longer.
- Electric brake for immediate stops and minimizes kickback.
- Two-piece armature and field along with externally accessible brushes for serviceability and longer motor life.
- Accepts all Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries.
- 3-year warranty on tool and 1-year warranty on battery.