Makita BTD140Z 18 Volt LXT Impact Driver - Body Only
with Lithium-Ion Technology
LXT Lithium-Ion battery and optimum charging system produces 280% more lifetime work with 2x more cycles.
- BTD140Z LXT Impact Driver - Body Only
- Rating: 18.0 Volt
- No-load RPM: 0-2,300
- No-load IPM: 0-3,200
- Maximum Torque: 1,280 in-lbs
- Drive: 1/4" Hex
- Length: 5-3/4"
- Weight: 3.3 lbs w/Battery
- Makita built, 4-pole maximum torque motor delivers 1,280 in. lbs. of efficient torque in a compact size.
- 50% more compact design at only 5-3/4" long and weighs only 3.3 lbs. for less operator fatigue.
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control.
- LXT Lithium-Ion provides longer run time, 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) and 16 firm holding contact terminals (for constant high power).
- 30-minute rapid charger and battery communicates throughout the charging process using the built-in chip in the battery and built-in CPU chip in the charger. The Charger also uses "Active 3 Control" for current control, thermal control & voltage control.
- Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery to produce more lifetime work.
- Built-in L.E.D. light for more illuminated work.
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil are made using the highest quality steel and heat hardened to last longer.
- Electric brake for immediate stops and minimizes kickback.
- Two-piece armature and field along with externally accessible brushes for serviceability and longer motor life.
- 3-Year warranty.