For every two (2) 18V LXT Bare Tools purchased at Coastal Tool get one 18V LXT Battery/Charger Pack free (Model BL1840DC1)!
Free kit will ship with order, however it will not appear on your on-line receipt.
*All Makita "Z-Model" Bare Tools qualify. This offer valid through July 31st, 2016.
Makita BJR181 LXT Recipro Saw Kit
18 Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Reciprocating Saw
LXT Lithium-Ion battery and Rapid Optimum Charger produces 430% total lifetime work with 2.5X more cycles.
See LARGER IMAGE
- BJR181 LXT Recip Saw
- 2 LXT Lithium-Ion 18V Batteries
- Rapid Optimum Charger
- Recipro Blade
- Carrying Case
See the Makita XRJ02.
- Rating: 18.0 Volt
- No-load SPM: 0-2,900
- Stroke Length: 1-1/8"
- Length: 19-5/8"
- Weight: 8.2 lbs (w/battery)
- Makita-built variable speed motor delivers 0-2,900 Strokes per minute combined with a 1-1/8 length stoke to provide faster cutting.
- "Tool-less" blade change system allows for faster blade installation and removal for increased productivity.
- Large 2-finger variable speed trigger for added convenience.
- Two built-in L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area.
- Retractable tool hook secures the tool when not in use.
- Compact, ergonomic design at only 8.2 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue.
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control.
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job.
- LXT Lithium-Ion battery and Rapid Optimum Charger produces 430% total lifetime work with 2.5x more cycles.
- LXT Lithium-Ion battery provides longer run time, 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) and 16 firm holding contact terminals (for constant high power).
- 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature.
- 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery to produce more lifetime work.
- The charger earned the ENERGY STARĘ label for meeting the strict energy-efficient guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and US Department of Energy (DOE).
- 3-year warranty on tool and 1-year warranty on battery and charger.