Buy two Makita cordless bare tools get one 18V battery free (Model BL1830). Buy three Makita cordless bare tools get two 18V batteries free (Model BL1830).
Batteries will ship with order, however it will not appear on your on-line receipt.
*All Makita "Z-Model" Bare Tools and the LXRM03B Jobsite Radio qualify.
Free battery offer valid through December 31, 2014.
Makita BJR181 LXT Recipro Saw Kit
18 Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Reciprocating Saw
LXT Lithium-Ion battery and Rapid Optimum Charger produces 430% total lifetime work with 2.5X more cycles.
See LARGER IMAGE
- BJR181 LXT Recip Saw
- 2 LXT Lithium-Ion 18V Batteries
- Rapid Optimum Charger
- Recipro Blade
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 18.0 Volt
- No-load SPM: 0-2,900
- Stroke Length: 1-1/8"
- Length: 19-5/8"
- Weight: 8.2 lbs (w/battery)
- Makita-built variable speed motor delivers 0-2,900 Strokes per minute combined with a 1-1/8 length stoke to provide faster cutting.
- "Tool-less" blade change system allows for faster blade installation and removal for increased productivity.
- Large 2-finger variable speed trigger for added convenience.
- Two built-in L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area.
- Retractable tool hook secures the tool when not in use.
- Compact, ergonomic design at only 8.2 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue.
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control.
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job.
- LXT Lithium-Ion battery and Rapid Optimum Charger produces 430% total lifetime work with 2.5x more cycles.
- LXT Lithium-Ion battery provides longer run time, 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) and 16 firm holding contact terminals (for constant high power).
- 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature.
- 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery to produce more lifetime work.
- The charger earned the ENERGY STARĘ label for meeting the strict energy-efficient guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and US Department of Energy (DOE).
- 3-year warranty on tool and 1-year warranty on battery and charger.