Makita 5008MGA 8-1/4" Circular Saw
Magnesium Circular Saw with L.E.D. Lights
The Makita 5008MGA magnesium components create a lightweight saw that is well-balanced and jobsite tough. Ideal for framers,roofers and carpenters for cutting dimensional, engineered and wet lumber, ripping panels, plunge cutting and more.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 5008MGA Circular Saw
- Carbide-Tipped Blade
- Rip Fence
- Blade Wrench
- Amperage: 15.0
- Blade Size: 8-1/4"
- No-load RPM: 5,200
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Max depth of Cut...
at 45°: 2-1/4"
at 90°: 3"
- Length: 13-1/8"
- Weight: 10.6 lbs
- Magnesium components create a lightweight saw (10.6 lbs.) that's well balanced and jobsite tough
- Large cutting capacity (3" at 90 degrees) and bevel capacity (0 to 50 degrees) with positive stops at 22.5 degrees and 45 degrees
- Powerful Makita built motor delivers (2,300 W) proven performance
- Make quick, one-handed adjustments using large, rubberized levers
- Two built-in L.E.D. lights illuminate the line of cut for increased accuracy
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Built-in dust blower enhances the line of cut
- Better fit and more control with comfortable rubber grip on handle
- Settings are easy to read with oversized number and ruler markings
- Blade wrench is attached to saw for fast and convenient blade changing
- Reinforced power cord withstands jobsite abuse and lowers repair costs.