Buy a qualifying LXT 18V Kit (XT211, XT218, XT248, LXT407, XT601, LXT702) and receive your choice of of one of these bare tools: XRJ03Z Recip Saw, XSS02Z Circular Saw or an 18V / 4.0 Amp-hr battery (Model BL1840). Free tool or battery offer valid May 1st through August 31st, 2015.
Makita 5007NK 7-1/4" Circular Saw
#1 Contractor Saw Preferred by Professionals
The Makita 5007NK bevel cuts 0° to 56° with positive stops at 22.5°,45° and 56° for quick settings. Well balanced design for superior handling and performance. Ergonomic rubberized grip provides added comfort.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 5007NK Circular Saw
- Carbide-Tipped Blade
- Blade Wrench
- Rip Fence
- Plastic Tool Case
Ideal for Framers, Builders, Masons, and Contractors.
New model coming soon.
- Amperage: 15.0
- Blade Size: 7-1/4"
- No-load RPM: 5,800
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Max depth of Cut...
at 56°: 1-3/8"
at 45°: 1-3/4"
at 90°: 2-1/2"
- Weight: 11.0 lbs
- Powerful 15 AMP motor for a high power-to-weight ratio.
- Lower guard design improves performance when making bevel and narrow cuts.
- Large cutting capacity (2-1/2" at 90°, 1-3/4" at 45° and 1-3/8" at 56°).
- Ball bearing construction engineered for a longer tool life.
- Bevel cuts 0°-56° with positive stops at 22.5°, 45° and 56° for quick settings.
- Well-balanced design for superior handling and performance.
- Ergonomic rubberized grip provides added comfort.
- Large and easy-to-read markings on depth and bevel scales.
- Flat motor housing design increases stability when changing blades.
- Heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base.
- Conveniently located shaft lock for easy blade replacement.
- Large cam levers for easy and fast bevel and depth settings.
- Convenient lever placement for easy depth adjustment changes.
- Reinforced 10 ft. cord withstands jobsite abuse and lower repair costs.
- Double insulated.
- Built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for greater accuracy.
- Blade wrench is attached to the saw for fast & convenient blade changes.