For every two (2) 18V LXT Bare Tools purchased at Coastal Tool get one 18V LXT Battery 2- Pack free (Model BL1840-2)!
Free batteries will ship with order, however it will not appear on your on-line receipt.
*All Makita "Z-Model" Bare Tools qualify. This offer valid through September 30th, 2016.
Makita 5007F 7-1/4" Circular Saw
with L.E.D. Light
See LARGER IMAGE
- 5007F Circular Saw
- Carbide-Tipped Blade
- Blade Wrench
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free FedEx ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Amperage: 15.0
- Blade Size: 7-1/4"
- No-load RPM: 5,800
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Max depth of Cut...
at 45°: 1-3/4"
at 90°: 2-3/8"
- Weight: 11.1 lbs
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 5,800 RPM for proven performance and jobsite durability.
- Lower guard design improves performance when making bevel and narrow cuts.
- Large cutting capacity (2-3/8" at 90 degrees, 1-3/4" at 45 degrees).
- Two built-in L.E.D. lights illuminate the line of cut for increased accuracy.
- Well balanced design for superior handling and performance.
- Heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base engineered for improved durability and straighter cuts.
- Built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for greater accuracy.
- Technologically-advanced centrifugal fan and baffle system for efficient cooling of the motor.
- Bevel cuts 0-45 degrees for the most common angles.
- Large and easy-to-read markings on depth and bevel scales.
- Flat motor housing design increases stability when changing blades.
- Conveniently located shaft lock for easy blade replacement.
- AC/DC switch allows for use with alternative power sources.
- All-ball bearing construction engineered for longer tool life.
- Ideal for framers, builders, masons and siding contractors.
- Double insulated.