Buy two Makita cordless bare tools get one 18V battery free (Model BL1830). Buy three Makita cordless bare tools get two 18V batteries free (Model BL1830).
Batteries will ship with order, however it will not appear on your on-line receipt.
*All Makita "Z-Model" Bare Tools and the LXRM03B Jobsite Radio qualify.
Free battery offer valid through December 31, 2014.
Makita 5007F 7-1/4" Circular Saw
with L.E.D. Light
See LARGER IMAGE
- 5007F Circular Saw
- Carbide-Tipped Blade
- Blade Wrench
- Amperage: 15.0
- Blade Size: 7-1/4"
- No-load RPM: 5,800
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Max depth of Cut...
at 45°: 1-3/4"
at 90°: 2-3/8"
- Weight: 11.1 lbs
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 5,800 RPM for proven performance and jobsite durability.
- Lower guard design improves performance when making bevel and narrow cuts.
- Large cutting capacity (2-3/8" at 90 degrees, 1-3/4" at 45 degrees).
- Two built-in L.E.D. lights illuminate the line of cut for increased accuracy.
- Well balanced design for superior handling and performance.
- Heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base engineered for improved durability and straighter cuts.
- Built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for greater accuracy.
- Technologically-advanced centrifugal fan and baffle system for efficient cooling of the motor.
- Bevel cuts 0-45 degrees for the most common angles.
- Large and easy-to-read markings on depth and bevel scales.
- Flat motor housing design increases stability when changing blades.
- Conveniently located shaft lock for easy blade replacement.
- AC/DC switch allows for use with alternative power sources.
- All-ball bearing construction engineered for longer tool life.
- Ideal for framers, builders, masons and siding contractors.
- Double insulated.