Hitachi NV90AG Coil Framing Nailer
The NV83A Round Head Coil Nailer is used for construction work such as wall sheathing, roof decking, and subflooring, mobile and modular home construction, making of wooden boxes, pallets and drums, packing operations in manufacturing plants, and for other types of general packing and crating work.
See LARGER IMAGE
- NV90AG Framing Nailer
- Safety Glasses
- Allen Wrenches
- Tool Lubricant
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free UPS ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Nail Gauge: .099 to .131
- Range: 1-3/4"- 3-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: 200-300
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi
- Air Inlet Type: 3/8" NPT
- LxWxH: 13-1/4"x 5-5/16"x 13-1/6"
- Weight: 7.7 lbs
- Selective actuation switch allows for either sequential or contact nailing with the simple flip of a switch.
- Tool-less depth of drive dial adjusts for flush fastening in varying materials.
- Steel head plate for increased durability.
- Side load, tilt bottom magazine for fast and easy reloads.
- Open nose design for easy jam removal.
- Large nail range capable of driving nails from 1-3/4" - 3-1/2".