Hitachi NV83A4 Framing Nailer Full Round-Head Coil
The NV83A4 Round Head Coil Nailer is used for construction work such as wall sheathing, roof decking, and subflooring, mobile and modular home construction, making of wooden boxes, pallets and drums, packing operations in manufacturing plants, and for other types of general packing and crating work.
- NV83A4 Framing Nailer
- Safety Glasses
- Allen Wrenches
- Tool Lubricant
See the NV83A5.
- Nail Type: Full Round-Head, 15° Coil Wire-Weld Collated
- Nail Gauge: .099, .113, .120, .131
- Range: 2"- 3-1/4"
- Magazine Capacity: 200-300
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi
- Air Inlet Type: 3/8" NPT
- LxWxH: 11-11/32"x 5-13/32"x 13-11/16"
- Weight: 8.2 lbs
- At 8.2 lbs, lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability.
- Quick driving, 2-valve, cylinder drive system for efficiency.
- Top load pop-out magazine, easy to quickly replenish nails.
- Hardened aggressive toenail push lever, resists wear for prolonged life.
- Depth of drive dial allows the user to easily adjust the drive depth.
- Open nose design, for easy extraction of a jammed nail.
- Plastic shield, deflects wire collation for added safety.
- Long-lasting rubber grip, for added comfort.