Hitachi NV75AN 3" Coil Siding / Framinng Nailer
The Hitachi NV75AN 16° 3" coil framing nailer brings power, precision, and convenience to the pallet manufacturing industry. Capable of driving nails at a rate of 3 nails per second, the NV75AN is both powerful and efficient. The side load magazine and open nose design offer convenience, while the plastic shield offers safety, deflecting wire collation away from the user. It features the ability to use both wire and plastic sheet collated nails creating great flexibility in any pallet manufacturing facility.
See LARGER IMAGE
- NV75AN Framing/Siding Nailer
- Safety Glasses
- Nail Type: Full Round-Head 15 Degree Coil Wire-Weld/Plastic Sheet Collated
- Nail Gauge: .099, to .131
- Wire-Weld Range: 1-3/4" to 2-1/4"
- Plastic Collated Range: 1-3/4" to 3"
- Magazine Capacity: 200-300
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi
- Air Inlet Type: 3/8" NPT
- LxWxH: 11.0"x 5.2"x 12.4"
- Weight: 6.3 lbs
- Contact (bump) trigger installed (comes with optional sequential trigger in the box).
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for optimal fastener depth in a variety of applications.
- 360 degree adjustable air deflector directs the air exhaust in any direction and away from the user.
- Side load magazine for fast and easy re-loads.
- Open nose design for easy jam removal.
- Clear plastic shield deflects wire collation away from the user for added safety.
- Lightweight and well-balanced at just 6.3 lbs for less fatigue.
- Drives wire and plastic sheet collated nails for added flexibility.
- Long lasting rubber grip for added comfort.
Skil SPT67WM-22 7-1/4" Sidewinder Skilsaw Special
Add to Cart to See Price
See LARGER IMAGE