Hitachi NV75AG Lightweight Framing/Siding Coil Nailer
Hitachi's New Lightweight Coil Nailer is designed to drive 3" nails which are the most commonly used length for framing, siding, fencing, decking and many other construction applications.
- NV75AG Framing/Siding Nailer
- Safety Glasses
- Allen Wrenches
- Nail Type: Full Round-Head 15 Degree Coil Wire-Weld/Plastic Sheet Collated
- Nail Gauge: .099, to .131
- Range: 1-3/4" to 3"
- Magazine Capacity: 300
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi
- Air Inlet Type: 3/8" NPT
- LxWxH: 10-5/8"x 5-1/4"x 13-1/4"
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- At 5.5 lbs the NV75AG is lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability.
- Top load pop-out magazine, easy to quickly replenish nails.
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment, for precision nailing/flush driving.
- Drives both wire collated and plastic sheet collated nails for added flexibility.
- Adjustable air deflector, directs the air exhaust in any direction.
- Plastic shield, deflects wire collation for added safety.
- Long-lasting rubber grip, for added comfort.