Hitachi NV65AH Siding Nailer 2-1/2" Coil
The NV65AH Siding Nailer is packed with great features like a tool-less depth adjustment and a 360-degree exhaust diverter. It will feed either wire- or plastic-collated nails. It also ships with a non-marring tip.
- NV65AH Siding Nailer
- Safety Glasses
- Hex Bar Wrenches
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free UPS ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Nail Type: Wire/Plastic Sheet, Coil
- Nail Gauge: .090 - .099
- Nail Range: 1-1/2"x 2-1/2"
- Magazine Angle: 16 Degree
- Magazine Capacity: 200 - 300
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi
- Air Inlet Type: 3/8" NPT
- LxWxH: 10-1/2"x 5-1/6"x 11-13/16"
- Weight: 4.6 lbs
- At 4.6 lbs the NV65AH is lightweight and compact for easy maneuverability.
- Depth of drive adjustment to countersink or flush drive nails.
- Drives wire and plastic sheet collated nails for added flexibility.
- Adjustable air deflector, directs the air exhaust in any direction.
- No mar nose cap attachment protects material from accidental marks.
- Plastic shield, deflects wire collation for added safety.
- Long-lasting rubber grip, for added comfort.
- Optional accessory: single trip trigger mechanism.